Sunday, May 11, 2008

Week ending May 7, 2008

Transfers this week, but not for Trent or his companion. One of the Elders from his district was transferred. Conincidently, Trent had played football against him at West.


Weather has been a concern for family. So to report, Trent said, "The parish (county) I live in is very good about not getting tornados, so I haven't heard much about them. But we have had a lot of rain and a lot of thunder and lightning".


He was invited to eat at the Condie's house again. He is the assistant basketball coach for Louisiana Tech. They have been really nice to him. They don't get many dinner appointments so it's nice to have a family invite them over.


Speaking of food. I had asked Trent how the food is going. Anything strange yet? His reply was, "I am in America. I eat American food". He was taken out to dinner by Karl Malone's body guard. He also sent this picture. Which leads me to believe he is eating alphabet spaghetti O's and toast.

3 comments:

Miss Maclaine said...

Love the Elder Knaphus on toast!!! I love this blog idea for the missionaries... its so fun to see how he is doing!

Julie said...

Thanks-Maclaine. Now tell your mom I want her to start one for you. I'm dying to add a link on the sidebar of fellow missionaries. Plus we are going to want to "keep up" with you while you're gone.

Koali said...

i love how i learn more from this then i do ever... even if i read his emails cuz i cant understand it.