Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Week ending October 7th

Trent hit the 7 month mark on Sunday. He said 2 of the other elders in his apartment had 17 days left and he had 17 months left so they took a picture to remember the day.

"Conference was good. We watched at the church. But no members were there except for the priesthood session. I only saw Andy once. I bet he's loving it."

Trent had zone development meetings on Wednesday this week in Clinton. That's where the stake center is located. It's about 20 miles away from his area. His zone has missionaries living in Vicksburg, Brookhaven, Hazelhurst, Richland and Clinton. But that is only half of the stake. The stake is split into 2 zones.

Trent and his companion are wondering if they are going to shut down the area he is living in. The other 2 Elders both go home at the next transfer. About the area, Trent says, " it's so ghetto. I taught my first white person yesterday." He and Elder Casperson are having a good time together. They get along great. "He kills me at tennis though. I just suck at tennis." There are tennis courts at their apartment complex, so they play for exercise.

Go Utes!

2 comments:

Brad Neff said...

Hopefully ghetto will translate into good as Trent and his comp baptize it up.

cdiddy said...

Just when Trent is tired of the Ghetto, he will get transferred to "redneck rural" Mississippi where he can enjoy trailer parks with a bass boat parked out in front, the man of the house is a opossum rancher and the lady ( yeah right ) of the house is in cooking collard greens while chewing tobacco. Man I miss the South