Trent hit 10 months this week.
"I hit 10 months on Monday and we decided to celebrate with eating at Cool Al's. They have huge burgers, about 15 oz. I decided to have a double. It was pretty fun."
Trent is serving in a small branch of about 25 active members. He is enjoying it there.
"This branch is pretty good at missionary work. It's a pretty good branch. Fast and testimony meeting is like going to the baptist church. It is hilarious. Everyone talking to each other. When the branch pres. gets up every Sunday he says good morning and I was shocked my first Sunday when everyone said good morning back. I love it here in the branch. I just have to get our area going. We have a couple people we are teaching but nothing to special. We had a branch Christmas party and it was probably the funniest night ever. I have pictures I will send you."
Trent also mentioned that he couldn't just let the sugar bowl happen without some involvement. In the week prior to the game he had to get predictions from every missionary he could. (he said just like he used to do with everyone at church back home) He was the only one to predict the Utes. He picked 23-21. He was excited that he was "way off".
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't believe how fast time is flying for these boys.
Trent eating a double 15 oz. burger, sounds like Trent.
JuJu -
I can imagine Trent in that branch and loving every minute of it. And Vise versa.
Post his pictures as soon as you can.
-Brian
Ten months. Wow! It's hard to imagine that some of the boys' buds will be home this summer. I can see Trent really loving a Dutch John ghetto branch.
Post a Comment