Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week Ending August 26th

from Trent's email on the 27th
"Well things are going good. Sorry for emailing today because Tuesday we had a meeting with our zone. Kinda crazy, it turns out that 3 missionarys didn't come and now most of our zone has swine flu. Pretty crazy, before they knew they got it they taught a kid who now has 103 fever. So everyone in Gulfport and Biloxi are just hanging out being sick. I don't think I will get it but we will see.

Galina accepted a date to be baptized on September 26th so we will see what happens there. Her husband had a couple cigarettes but she didn't and she is doing good. She is starting to read her russian book of mormon because she can read it easier." Note: Galina came to the states about 20 years ago from Russia to be a ballerina in New York City.

"JJ is doing good, we are teaching him tonight. It's hard to teach him because he lives so far away (about 25 miles) and doesn't have his own car. So, slowly but surely. Deborah's husband yelled at us and told us to never call there again. So that's how she is doing. But other than that things are going well.

Well its been nice this week, not to hot. The humidity was down and it reminded me of home. I hate humidity! I sweat so bad, but whatever.

Well thanks for everything. I love yall."

2 comments:

Leslie Knaphus said...

Sounds like Trent is busy. I love the husband that yelled at them. seems to happen to all missionaries.

Brad Neff said...

I'm excited for Trent's baptism. If someone wasn't yelling at him, I don't think he would know how to act.