Trent is really happy with his new companion, Elder Parkhurst. He went to Layton High School but grew up in Tabiona, Utah. Trent thinks they make a good companionship. Then he got a call from the mission president letting Trent know that he would be getting an additional companion, fresh from the MTC. Apparently he can't get his visa and is being reassigned to the Mississippi Jackson Mission. They were picking him up on p-day and Trent thought his first meal should be some fried catfish.
Trent reports that they taught a combined Priesthood relief Society meeting. He said that it went well and now they are teaching 4 new part member families. He is busy these last few weeks, working hard and having fun too.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Really? Catfish? Really? I'm glad I'm not being trained by Trent these days!
Silly Andrea. Catfish is good stuff, particularly if blackened. If TK likes it, it's got to be good.
I have been doing Shannon's hair for like 6 years and she is so nice. I am so glad that she got a medal, in the last games she didn't. Her parents live in Tahoe and it was cute to see that her mom put some pink in her hair too. She has lived in salt lake for like 10 years and lives right by us.
Post a Comment