The last 2 weeks of emails have been really short. Trent forgot to tell us that his p-day would be on a tuesday instead of the usual Wednesday so we didn't get a letter sent off to him. So he didn't report back much. Then the following week they had the missionaries take a Monday p-day. Again we didn't get the memo. We did get a short email this morning letting us know that he was shipping his bike home today and that this last week will be "busy and crazy".
He's excited to see everyone next week!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what time does he come home? can we come over in the evening?
I'm watching the time tick by, you'll have him before you know it. It's such a fun time. I'm glad he'll be there for Tom!!! Just know, I'll be thinking of you.
SO, SO, SO exciting. We can't wait to see him in 5 SHORT DAYS!
I will be "mostly" glad to see Trent.
Post a Comment