A Place to keep up to date with what's going on with Elder TK
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Week ending June 4
Everything is slowing down in Ruston. Both schools are out and a lot of the students have left. It's also heating up. The humidity is also on the rise. And the people tell Trent it's not even summer yet.
Not much else to report this week. So I thought I would add a picture of Trent having dessert in his apartment.
Trent was called to serve in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He started his service on March 5, 2008.
Mississippi Jackson Mission
NEW Address
Elder Trent Knaphus 800 Magee Dr. #313 Brookhaven, MS 39601
2 comments:
So, how many ice cream sandwiches did you eat today?
"two?"
(ask Spencer or Alex if you don't get this one)
I love the shades!
Post a Comment