First things first, the guy who died from the ward. Trent said, "we showed up and 3 members from the ward were there. They found out that he didn't have any garments. So I went to the apartment and got mine. So the dead guy is wearing my garments." Trent was relieved, to say the least, that he didn't actually have to dress him because of the ward members that showed up.
Trent spent some time in Monroe (about 30 miles away) on exchanges last week. He says that he likes Ruston better but the people they taught on Monroe were great and he did have one dinner appointment while he was there.
"All is going well"
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Julie, Garr wrote yesterday and doesn't have anyone's address, if you have Dan, Chas, Pat's mission, anything will you give them to my mother please, thanks
It is so good that I have Mandy to help me in this life!!! But really I was laughing my head off when I read the dead guy was wearing Trent's garments!! That if priceless!!
Post a Comment