Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week ending August 26th

We informed Trent this week about tropical storm Gustav. He said they usually don't know what's going on in the world, even with the weather. They did get some rain this past week with the previous tropical storm. They can use the water there so it's good. Except for the increased humidity it brings.

We think Trent is missing football season. He mentioned that he was worried that the Utah game would only be a regional ABC game and he wouldn't be able to hear about the outcome. He did mention that they were teaching someone last Monday night and they had the tv on in the background. He was able to see a little bit of the Chargers game.

Aunt Leslie had asked him about his p-days. He said they try to do something fun for part of the day. But his area doesn't have much to do. He was excited to go bowling though this last p-day, his first time since he left for his mission.

"have a good week"

2 comments:

neffgang said...

I just did the math.I can't believe Trent has been out 6 months. Has it gone by fast? Or slow?

Steph

Garr's Mom said...

I am so glad to hear Elder Trent has finally done something fun!! I was worried about him and gave him a bunch of ideas on how to have fun!!