Trent on Christmas Day. He's wearing his new Utah t-shirt. Also notice his slice of pumpkin pie. It was his leftovers from the Christmas Eve party. And yes, that is his preferred method for eating pumpkin pie.
One Cool Elder
A Place to keep up to date with what's going on with Elder TK
3 comments:
I LOVE that picture of Trent with the pumpkin pie! I'll never forget the first time I saw him do that! I thought he was nuts...no whipped cream? No crust??? Oh well, we love him just he way he is--even if he is crazy!
oh that pie is killing me! i miss that boy
I remember a tornado came through Auburn Alabama while I was serving there ( 30 years ago ). We were living in a mobil home. I slept through the storm. My companion thought we were going to die.
Post a Comment