Thursday, May 21, 2009

Transfers-Waveland, Mississippi

"Well, I hope you got my email yesterday. I am leaving Bossier and going back to Mississippi to Waveland. It's on the coast. It should be really fun. I leave tomorrow morning and it's about an 8 hour drive in a van full of missionarys.

Well my time was really good here in Bossier. I got close to a couple of people. so all around a really fun place. It's been a fun week of saying goodbyes and stuff like that. Last night I said good bye to Sister Fuller who is the best cajun cook ever. We had grilled salmon. It was amazing."

Trent's new address is on the sidebar. Waveland, MS is down on the coast and appears to be just over the stateline from New Orleans. We wonder how close he is to Elder Dowdle now.

5 comments:

Brad Neff said...

Waveland sounds rather forboding given that the hurrican season begins June 1. I love Trent's matter of fact positivity. I miss that boy.

Andrea said...

Ah, a transfer for Trenty! I love that kid. I agree with Brad--scary with hurricane season just around the corner, but he'll do great where ever he is!!

Garr's Mom said...

He will sleep through to hurricanes. No problem as long as he has some extra ties to mop up the blood!!

Jmort said...

Change is always good. There obviously is someone there for Trent to find. He will do well, even in the event of a hurricane.

Mandy said...

How fun, I can't believe how many times he's been transferred! Love his pictures