Thursday, July 30, 2009

Week Ending July 29th

Trent reports that everything is "going allright". One of their investigators, Oscar, has dropped them. He wasn't too happy about that. But they will try and do what they can with him.

"The 24th was pretty fun. The ward had a party at a state park or something. It turned out good. Me and someone else won the water balloon volleyball game so that was pretty tight. and we has some pretty good food. They had this really weird watermelon that was the same but yellow instead of red. Really weird. But things are going good. I got a good haircut today. It was the first time someone pro did it. So that was nice.
We ended up with alot of extra miles for these last couple days. So we have been driving alot. We drove and worked past Christian. It's a city right close to us. It was fun and then we got rained on pretty good. I got a lot of pictures from the storm and when I say storm, I mean Katrina. They only talk about The Storm. That's the only thing that everybody cares about here.

picture of the remains of a house from Katrina



"People are starting to get excited for football here. I think that might be the thing I miss the most. Well I guess I miss yall. It probably goes you guys, then football."

I did have a good big plate of red beans and rice with some sausage this week. It was really good."


Finally a picture of the tornado that went through his apartment complex in Bossier City.

3 comments:

Brad Neff said...

Cute picture of a couple of cute boys. Only one more missed football season.

Andrea said...

I'm glad he misses you guys more than football! Classic Trent!

Garr's Mom said...

I'm not sure Britton would put us first!! I love trent!