Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week Ending July 1st

Transfer Week.

Trent is getting a new companion this week. His name is Elder Harmer. He is from Idaho Falls. Trent's new mission president will be there on Monday and he will be meeting him on Tuesday. He hasn't heard too much but will let us know more soon.

While he was with his old companion saying goodbye to the bishop, the bishop informed them that there are 2 young girls that want to get to baptized. They are sisters, ages 8 and 9. They will start teaching them this week. He is also teaching "a spanish guy" who is attending church and progressing.

Trent also mentioned that he had to go to ward council and give a "throw down" on them. He thought it went well but will have to wait and see if they implement what he talked about.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow--"give a throw down"! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that meeting! Way to go Trent!

Brad Neff said...

I've seen Trent throw basketball jerseys, but never a thrown down on a ward council.

Jmort said...

Way to go Trent. I think a lot of ward councils could use a good "throw down" about a lot of things. I'll bet he felt a little like Abinadi in front of King Noah.