Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week Ending June 17th

"Things are going well. We have an appointment with Gelina set up. We also taught a members friend last night after eating some of the best chicken and dumplings I have ever had. They are going to get him to church hopefully. I also talked to the bishop last night he served his mission in salt lake and he served in the Holladay north stake. He also said he knows Mike and Kathy Cooper, which I thought was crazy. He said she cut hair and all the missionarys would go play pool there on p-days. He also talked about their twins Jerry and Terry. I told him I knew them. What a small world. His name is Bishop Chuevas, but he isn't Hispanic, kinda crazy. So that was cool.

We are just trying to work hard. It's so hard when its so hot. We will see President Fuhrmin for the last time this week, so that will be crazy.

Thanks for all that y'all do, just keep up the good work.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I'll take our rain and cool weather any day over heat plus humidity!! I feel SOOOOO bad for him! It sounds miserable, but good ol' Trent is pushin' through it of course!

Brad Neff said...

With all that heat and humidity TK better be filling up on those chicken and dumplings or he's gonna melt away like his dancing sister Kel.

Suz said...

Rylee and I were wondering if Trent would come home with a little southern drawl. Teej is suffering from the heat and humidity in Florida as well. Trent is in our prayers.

Garr's Mom said...

How fun that he meets someone that knows people from home. It really is a small world. Maybe Mark and Julie will find someone they know in Europe!!