Monday, June 8, 2009

Week Ending June 2nd

"Things are going alright. But Good news with our investigator Gelina. She came to church with her husband (who is an excommunicated member). They have been coming a lot. She thinks she'll be ready for baptism in July. So that's decent news.

I'm in Slidell right now for p-day, then off to Hattisburg for meetings on Wednesday. But today we get to go to Buffalo Wild Wings. They have a deal on Tuesdays where wings are only 40 cents a piece. That means 20 wings for $8.00. then we will be off for some bowling. Great p-day."

"Thanks for yalls support!"

4 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I think Trav might have been in Hattisburg.

Brad Neff said...

That bumper sticker embodies the philosophy of a certain uncle of Trent's, only substitute Mom for Jesus.

Suz said...

Go Trent! Wings and Bowling? That is a great day!

Garr's Mom said...

I'm glad to hear that Trent is teaching and eating!! Two very important missionary experiences.