Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week Ending June 10th

Busy week for Trent. They spent last weeks' p-day in Slidell, LA and then the next day in Hattiesburg, MS for zone conference. They have also been doing exchanges with the elders in Slidell the last couple of days. Trent has done exchanges with a fellow Titan, Spencer Knight. He's a year younger than Trent and a friend of Daniel Christensens. Trent said, "He is a pretty cool kid. I only remember him a little bit. But we know all the same people. It's kinda weird talking about home a lot. A couple days ago I was craving some Mexi-burrito and especially Chicken Express."

"I wish it would rain here. It has gotten so hot out just riding the bikes. It is not very fun when you are wetter then crap. But you got to do what you got to do. "

Check out how wet you can be after biking all day and wearing a backpack.

Several people have asked how Trent is doing. Trent said to tell Paul and everyone else, "I am doing good!"

3 comments:

neffgang said...

What a blessing it is to have a son that has been issued a calling to bring people out of darkness into the glorious light of the gospel.

And to know this whole plan was set into motion - including the souls Trent would reach - long ago, is more than overwhelming.

Way to go, Trent.

Mandy said...

oh dear trent looks so cute! phil and i miss that boy!

Garr's Mom said...

I love the pics! I need some new ones of Garr. Poor Trent in all that humidity. He will never complain about Utah heat again!