from his email:
"Things have been going well besides the last couple of days. I have been just napping and resting because I have been sick with a cold. On Tuesday night I fell asleep at like 8 or so. But I am doing good now. We have been out teaching again. We are getting a lot of sweet people. Galina isn't getting baptized for a couple of weeks. She is just getting nervous but its probably going to be the tenth, but we will see. Baxter is still coming to church. He is reading a lot and is really a pretty cool guy . I don't know if I told you but this inactive lady that wanted her baby blessed. So we blessed it and shes come every week now. We are now teaching her husband who isn't a member. But he is cool and wants to take us bowling but we will see. She is one of the people that the bishop had asked us to visit."
Trent's ward is only about 25% active, so they are doing a lot right now with inactive members trying to help them out.

1 comment:
So glad he got to stay in the area! Hopefully now he can see Galena's baptism!
Post a Comment