Friday, September 11, 2009

Week Ending September 9th

Trent hit the 18 month mark this past week. In his mission they usually burn a pair of pants and go out to eat. He reported that he didn't burn anything but had "some good BBQ at Sonewalls. We had some ribs and sausage, very good."

"JJ is still doing good. Baxter has been coming to church every week. His wife is teaching Primary so everything is good there too. Galina is still doing well. She has been reading a lot but still needs to get a better understanding before baptism. But we are on our way.

I've been in Slidell the last few days on exchanges and having a good time with elder Knight."


A few Photos from Bossier City, Louisiana

The flooding of the Red River in the spring

Elder Deloach and Elder Knaphus

Elders Schlink, Deloach and Knaphus

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Can't believe he only has 6 months left!! It's gone by SO fast--that is, for everyone but you!!

Brad Neff said...

If only picking one, I think I'd take the BBQ over burning the pants. With TK, it's a no brainer.

Six more months! Yahoo! I can't wait to see the Trenter.