Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week Ending December 1st

We received a short (even for Trent) email on Tuesday afternoon stating that it was his p-day that week. He had forgot to tell us that they were having zone development meetings on Wednesday. So Trent didn't have a lot to report. He had a great Thanksgiving with the Nation family. He was a little bit disappointed that they didn't have pumpkin pie (his favorite). But it was a great holiday.

He did leave us with a quote that he did want shared on his blog. I hesitate to leave it but it was his request. He thought it was funny. So here goes...

"I hate byu. They're classless. They don't ever deserve to win. I hate every thing about them besides the name Brigham Young."

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That sounds about right for Trent!

Leslie Knaphus said...

I have been trying to convince my boys to forgive and be the bigger man!! not working tho...