Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Transfers

We just received a quick email from Trent letting us know that he will be transferred tomorrow. He hopes he will be able to email then and give us the details. He is being transferred to Central Jackson. His companion will be Elder Bingham. It will be his last transfer. So he said he will be "killing another missionary". (apparently that's what they call it) I'll update with his new address as soon as we know more.

4 comments:

Logan said...

I killed my papa in the mission! it can be really fun or kinda hard depending on who you get to kill!

neffgang said...

Wow! That's a little bit of a shocker. The transfer will prove to be a really great experience - they always are.

Brad Neff said...

I hope he gets another transfer hug and captures it with the camera. I'm still loving that picture from Ruston.

cdiddy said...

Again, Trents pictures remind me of my days as a missionary in Alabama. Central Jackson sounds like downtown / projects....