Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week Ending March 25th

"Well, last week was a really good one. We were able to teach about 13 lessons. We went out with a member, the elders quorum president, Brother Cole. We taught Louiz and Ronald. We watched the restoration with them. It was really good. Then they came to church for about 30 minutes because Ronald works at a truck stop at night and didn't get home til 7. Then they came to church at nine. Hopefully they liked what they saw. Nothing is happening with John. His friend, the member, talks to him but we will see."

"The weather sure is getting hotter. It was like 80 on Sunday. But now its 60 with rain. So that sucks. I hate rain, especially in a bike area. We were biking yesterday about 6 miles from home and it just started to pour. It was so much rain. I got so muddy."

This week we also received Trent's memory card. There are some great pictures and a few funny videos. We will be sharing them with you over the next few weeks. First up...

Do you remember Trent talking about celebrating his 10 month mark? They did by heading to Cool Al's.
Cool Al's burgers are 15 0z. Here's Trent's companion Elder Turner having a regular burger.

Here's Trent and Elder Bales (Trent's MTC companion) going for it with the double.
And How do you eat this huge burger? Like this!


"It was Good!"

3 comments:

Brad Neff said...

Nothing puts a smile on Trent's face like a good burger.... well, maybe a double burger. I do miss that smiling boy.

Anonymous said...

I think I need to stop by fuddruckers to see if boxy's picture is still on the wall

Garr's Mom said...

I can't stand seeing these fun pictures it really makes me miss the boys!! It sounds like Trent is really doing well, tho. I guess that is all we can ask for. Sounds like he loves the rain!