Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Week Ending March 4th

March 5th is one year out for Trent. It's hard to believe that milestone is taking place. Trent feels the same way.
"I can't believe it has been a year since I left."

"John, our investigator, didn't come to church this past Sunday. I haven't talked to him since Saturday. It turns out he watched a new movie about religions and it really bashed the Mormons. It was kinda crazy, we had to answer questions about kolab and crap like that. But I still think he is going to be baptized eventually. Our mission had its best month in at least 4 years. We had 34 baptisms which is really good for us, but other missions probably get more in a week."

"Thanks for everything y'all do. Send my love to everyone."

2 comments:

Brad Neff said...

Half way done, and the BEST is yet to come. I miss Dirk. Maybe he can call me on Mother's Day.

neffgang said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year! Wait, yes I can. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for Trent.

You can probably thank Bill Maher for his anti religion movie. I truly will pray for Trent's investigator.

Steph