I saw a trailier for a movie tonight (can't remember the name of the movie) that said "There is no box". I beg to differ, and these pictures are proof that there is a box. Trent looks great!
Trent was called to serve in the Mississippi Jackson Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He started his service on March 5, 2008.
Mississippi Jackson Mission
NEW Address
Elder Trent Knaphus 800 Magee Dr. #313 Brookhaven, MS 39601
2 comments:
I saw a trailier for a movie tonight (can't remember the name of the movie) that said "There is no box". I beg to differ, and these pictures are proof that there is a box. Trent looks great!
It's good to see that he hasn't lost the laser.
TK is still studly as ever. He is the man! His smile makes me laugh right out loud.
Post a Comment